- ELZAB SA - the parent company,
- ELZAB HELLAS SPV Sp. z o. o. – the subsidiary, fully consolidated, the share of ELZAB S.A - 67% in the share capital of the Company and GM. The remainder of the shares are held by MONEA V Sp. z o. o.,
- ELZAB HELLAS AE (joint stock company) - the subsidiary, fully consolidated, participation ELZAB HELLAS SPV Sp. z o. o. -100% Of the capital and at the General Meeting,
- COMP INNOVATION CENTRE Sp. z o. o. - the affiliated company, valued by the equity method, the share of ELZAB S.A. - 49.88% in the share capital of the Company and GM. The remainder of the shares are held by COMP S.A., the dominant entity in relation to ELZAB S.A.
- CLOU Sp. z o.o. w likwidacji - the share of ELZAB S.A. - 30% in the share capital of the Company and GM.
ELZAB HELLAS SPV Sp. z o. o.
Company ELZAB HELLAS SPV Sp. z o. o. is a advisory company.
ELZAB HELLAS A.E.
Company ELZAB HELLAS AE is a distributor of fiscal ELZAB S.A. in the Greek market.
Comp Centrum Innowacji is a part of the COMP Capital Group, a pioneer in the field of IT security on the Polish market and one of the largest provider of repair and maintenance services, infrastructure maintenance and IT trainings. The COMP Capital Group is also a leader in the provision of technological solutions which support trade, services and logistics, including fiscal solutions offered under the Novitus and ELZAB brands. Comp Centrum Innowacji was established to manage innovative projects developed by the COMP Capital Group. Comp Centrum Innowacji manages resources, that is know-how, production and organization resources, offered by the COMP Group. The company engages in multi-stage market analysis, research and development and market implementations for products developed.