The DIBAL W-025 scale is a two-range electronic scale with label printing option that allows communication with a cash register, a computer or a POS system. Modern design, attractive appearance, amazing functionality and simplicity of programming and operation are the main advantages of this device. It is intended for medium-size trade facilities where scale are used in large networks.
Intended use and application
The DIBAL W-025 scale may be widely used in small and, in particular, medium-size trade facilities.
Compatibility with external devices
The DIBAL W-025 scale is provided with a high-performance Ethernet connection. It can be used with practically all IT systems used for managing a trade facility.
Features and advantages
- The possibility of connecting scale in the Master-Slave network, TCP/IP communication
- 5000 PLUs,
- Backlit, customer-friendly and user-friendly alphanumerical LCD (Superflux segments) displays to facilitate programming the scale “from the keyboard”
- User-friendly menu structure
- Perfect design of the printer: reliability, easy maintenance and loading of paper
- The possibility of printing on labels of various sizes, from the smallest 3 x 3 cm to the largest 6 x 10 cm; due to the fact that price of labels is proportional to their area, it allows to achieve major savings on consumables
- Numerous operation modes: basic, self-service, automatic weighing, labelling, receipt printing, continuous and self-adhesive paper, etc.
- 20 default and 20 freely programmable label dimensions
- Ready to implement all stages of EURO
- The possibility of programming weights from the computer at any time, independently of the operations on the scale
- The new, easy and free DFS program for Windows for programming weights
- The familiar, free RMS program for Windows for programming weights with the possibility of visual programming of label dimensions
- Compatible with sale programs: KC Firma, Subiekt, Small Business, WF-MAG, Sklep, PC-Market, Magnat and other.